What Are Gerbs?
The Gerbs are a legacy collection of 4,444 digital gerbils that exist on the blockchain with the sole purpose of making the world a better place. Gerbs always stick together, radiate positivity, and are constantly on the lookout for ways to help others.
Why get a Gerb?
The Gerbs community is all about giving back and helping one another. When you get a Gerb, you’re not only keeping the legacy alive, but also directly contributing to the funding of mental health charities (more on that later!) as well as making a vow to never leave a fellow Gerb behind. Once a Gerb, always a Gerb!
How Rare is my Gerb?
Every Gerb is unique, which makes each one super special! However, some Gerbs are more rare than others. It all depends on what color they are, the items they’re wearing, and which background they’re placed on.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The future of Gerbs?
The Gerbs will be donating to mental health charities for years to come. In addition, we have tons of surprises planned for our community! Follow our socials to stay up-to-date on what’s next!
The Gerbs are officially released to the public!
Note: The Gerbs will be using a gas-optimized ERC-721 smart contract to drastically reduce gas fees for the public.
Gerbs are a very social species. They prefer to roam in groups… Follow our Twitter for more easter eggs on what’s next for the Gerbs!
How Much Have Gerbs Donated to Mental Health?
NFT stands for “non-fungible token". A non-fungible token is a unique digital item that can be bought, sold, or traded and is stored and encrypted on the blockchain. Some NFTs are a simple piece of digital art, while others have a variety of utility. NFT's can be treated like membership cards where holders get exclusive access to things like websites, events, merchandise, and more!
January 25th, 2023
Our dad's Birthday.
Gerbs are here to spread positivity and light. Anyone who would like to adopt one can do so during our free mint.
1 Gerb per wallet
1. Sign up for a Metamask or Coinbase Wallet and download the extension on your internet browser.
2. Make sure you have enough Ethereum in your wallet to cover the cost of gas fees.
3. On mint day, there will be a connect button at the top of our website to link your wallet.
4. Click on the mint button and you will be prompted to sign for your transaction. There will be a fee associated with every transaction related to gas prices.
5. Once you have made your purchase, your Gerb(s) will appear in your wallet and on Opensea!